Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nota cinta #13.

This is a love note that shall put you on sleep.

"Don't go anywhere without me. Let nothing happen in the sky apart from me, or on the ground, in this world or that world, without my being in its happening. Vision, see nothing I don't see. Language, say nothing. The way the night knows itself with the moon, be that with me. Be the rose nearest to the thorn that I am. I want to feel myself in you when you taste food, in the arc of your mallet when you work, when you visit friends, when you go up on the roof by yourself at night. There's nothing worse than to walk out along the street without you. I don't know where I'm going. You're the road, and the knower of roads, more than maps, more than love."

These few days have been very hectic and busy for me. I'm really sorry that you don't get the attention you always get. The project is making me crazy. But, hang in there, be patience. Just another two days and everything gonna be back to normal. I heart you, with all my heart. Sleep tight and sweet dreams my beautiful angel of love.

2 comments:

Basuh Baju said...

Take ur time bro :P

Pisey said...

agh.
im melting dude.

aha.
ini sgt..sgt..ah.

;)