Monday, August 3, 2009

Hari pertama.

I met new people. Got to know few names like Vijay, Hafez, Sathiya, Nazim, Syauqi, Hafeza. It's hard to remember all of their names on the first day because I'm suck with names.

Nothing much happened on the first day. Just an introduction about SHRDC and the INSEP Program specifically on Piping System Design that I'm gonna learn for the next 364 days.

The good thing is now, after meeting all these people that were selected for this program, deep inside my heart, I feel so proud of myself for manage to secure 1 spot out of 17 available spot and looking at all those people backgrounds/resumes, there are really 'someone'.

I already got my schedule which is worst than fucking hell, tighter than school/university timetable. I need to come for training on 4th till 11th August before I get my off day on 12th August. Yeah, Saturday, 8th August and Sunday, 9th August, the classes are as usual when I thought I'm entitled for two days of weekend. Damn it!

P/S: I need my off day soon because I want to go out to see my angel. Please GOD? :)

5 comments:

sourplum said...

training ni die buat ktne nih

Ameirul Azraie Bin Mustadza said...

training kat shrdc, shah alam dulu. lepas 4 bulan baru gerak pegi technip untuk on-job-training. nyamuk sekarang pegi dgn aku pagi2. hehe.

sourplum said...

ouh kt shah alam ke
tmpt aku bcnta dlu2 la :P

Ameirul Azraie Bin Mustadza said...

haha. yelah bro, tempat ko bercinta dulu la. cinta skang sape? org baru lagi ke? ke bujang tp byk teman tapi mesra? :p

sourplum said...

momo je sorg
=)