Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Karma.

Remember my post 'Tentang Lisa', a story about a girl that appears in my dream that I wrote months ago. The story never finish anyway.

But interesting thing is that a girl name Lisa text me two days ago. But, the sad thing about Lisa is that she is married and have a baby. Sigh. Less interesting.

Anyway, maybe I should write 'Tentang Angelina Jolie' and finish it the way I want it to be -- I'm the script director of my own story, nobody will care about it -- Who knows a few months from now a divorced woman who already had 6 children will text me, right?

4 comments:

Hariry Ariffin said...

jeng jeng jeng :)

Ameirul Azraie Bin Mustadza said...

nak lisa full story! :D

wawashauqi said...

lisa da bawak haluan dia. taknak cari karina, anis, maria atau sarah yang masih single dan perlukan peluang untuk dikenali? Hhehe

Mrs. PinkJamboo said...

so happen i read your blog about LISA. wahhh, what a coincidence. I hope you will meet yoor LISA yang u slalu mimpi tu..keep on dreaming ya..hehehe