Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Health Screening by KPJ @ Carigali Hess


A Health Screening was held by KPJ @ Cakeralawa Room, Carigali Hess Operating Company Sdn Bhd. Above is my result for blood pressure, blood glucose, blood cholestrol and Body Mass Index (BMI). From the result it shows that I'm a young man with a good health which suggests that I have a balance diet. Just to let you guys know, my health screening results are as follows:

1. Blood Pressure: 130/79 which is normal because it is less than 140/90
2. Blood Glucose: 5.5 mmol/L which is normal because it is less than 10.0 mmol/L
3. Blood Cholestrol: 4.38 mmol/L which is normal because it is less than 5.2 mmol/L
4. Body Mass Index (BMI): 22.6 which is an ideal BMI for a young man like me!

To calculate your own BMI precisely, you can go to BMI Calculator. Anyway, I'm so happy to know that I'm a healthy young man with an ideal BMI. Cheers!

No comments: